- In the course of using the Services, we ask you to provide us with certain information that could reasonably be used to contact you or identify you personally ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address and mailing address. Personal Information also includes your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) that is associated, on a persistent or on-going basis, with your computer, mobile phone or other device (any, a “Device”) you use to access the Services.
- Some features on the Services may ask users to provide certain information that is not personally identifiable, such as city or state of residence, date of birth and gender (such demographic information is referred to collectively, along with Usage Information (defined below), as “Non-Personal Information”). We may use Non-Personal Information for a variety of purposes, including enhancing or otherwise improving the Services. Non-Personal Information is generally non-identifying, but, if we associate it with you as an identifiable individual, we will treat it as Personal Information.
- When visitors use our Services, we and our third-party service providers also may automatically collect some non-personally identifiable information such as the type of computer operating system you are using (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox), the domain name of the Internet service provider you are using (e.g., America On Line, EarthLink), your activity while using our Services (e.g., which of our pages you have viewed, the content viewed, and the advertisements you have been shown) (“Usage Information”). When you download a content player on one of our Services (a “Player”), we may record that a download took place. When you launch a Player, our servers may automatically record that information. When the Player checks for new updates, it may also automatically send the version number and operating system information to our servers.
- Please be aware that when you register to become a SubDESU-H member, or member of any of our other Services (each, a “Member”), other users of the Services may be able to see your screen or user name, in addition to any comments or submissions that you post or submit via the Services. We recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information and that you not use your real name as your screen or user name to the extent that allows others to identify you.
- We, our third-party service providers and/or partners may also use Tracking Technologies, such as cookies, to manage and measure the performance of advertisements displayed on or delivered by or through the Services. Moreover, we, our third-party service providers and/or our partners may use Tracking Technologies to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page.
- In addition to the Tracking Technologies, data collected on our web servers supply us with aggregate Usage Information about the number of visits to different pages on our Services. We use such aggregate Usage Information to improve access to content based on our visitor's browsers and operating system types to make our content available to as many users as possible.
- Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, our Services currently do not alter their practices when they receives a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
- Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to provide and improve the Services, features and content, (ii) to administer your use of the Services and any account associated with the Services, (iii) to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Services, (iv) to better understand your needs and interests, (v) to fulfill requests you may make, (vi) to personalize your experience, (vii) to provide service announcements, and (viii) to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on related services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
- Email - By registering with one of our Services, you consent to receiving periodic notifications including: updates and newsletters, relevant account notifications, group/buddy invitations, order/download confirmations and private message notifications. In addition to these, you may opt-in to notifications including: media subscriptions and group updates. We will provide means to opt-out of any email notifications from us and will include links to opt-out in every email.
- Third Parties. We will not share or sell personally identifiable information, such as e-mail address, with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your express consent.
- Members of Our Services. In addition to your username, any comments or submissions that you post via the Services will be publicly available. Any information you choose to provide in a comment or a submission should reflect how much you want other users to know about you. We recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information and we encourage our Members to think carefully about what information about themselves they disclose in their comments or submissions.
- Social Media. If you choose to link your Member account with a social networking service (such as, for example, Facebook), our Service and that service may share certain information about you and your activities. You may choose to share information about your activities, including what you watch through our Services, with that social network’s users.
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that includes non-identifying information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information. While we may use a variety of service providers to perform advertising and analytics services, some of these companies are members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") or the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA") Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. You may want to visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp which provides information regarding targeted advertising and the "opt-out" procedures of NAI members. You may also want to visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, which provides information regarding targeted advertising and offers an "opt-out" by participating companies in the DAA Self-Regulatory Program. Please note opting out through these mechanisms does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads while online.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform services related to administration of the Services (including, without limitation, bill and credit card payment processing, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration). These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our (or a third party’s) property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
- Business Transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
- If you are a California resident and you have questions about our practices with respect to sharing information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes and your ability to exercise choice, please send your request to [email protected] or to the following mailing address: SubDESU, LLC., at [Dokter Boomstraat 68, Oostzaan, Noord-Holland1511VE, NL.
- You must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the subject field of your e-mail or include it in your writing if you choose to write to us at the designated mailing address. You must include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. We will respond to you at your mailing address, or at our option, your e-mail address. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
- All Members may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by logging into their account and changing the "user preferences" associated with their account. If you completely delete all such information, your account may be deactivated. We will make good faith efforts to make the requested changes in our then active databases. If you make changes, information may persist internally for administrative purposes and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons. We may also retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Note, that if you have made any public postings on or through the Services, and you subsequently deactivate your account, those posts usually will not be removed.
- We have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in an effort to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. However, no data transmission over the Internet, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information we collect. You use our Services and provide us with your information at your own risk
- The Services contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by "clicking on" a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party's website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation that we are affiliated with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.